Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seriously... chill out

Share
I live with a guy who is HUGELY in to his World of Warcraft (henceforth i shall refer to it as WoW), in fact up until a year ago this Apt was full of WoW players.

Now my house mate may spend a month doing quests and collecting "gold" just so he can be one of the very few people in the game that owns a "motorbike"

But apart from this one detail, I know little of his adventures WoW.

Which is a small mercy, because I wouldn't be living here if he took the game as seriously as this kid.

This is ALL real apparently, its best watched in order.








While watching the rest of videos on his brothers youtube channel I can only surmise that th his kid is in need of some big time therapy, he is just a spoilt rich kid with no concept of reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment