Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Doctor who overload.

Share


OHMIGOD

OH

MY

FUCKIN

GOD

So it's a shitty rainy day here in Limerick city, with only my Internet to keep me sane, flicking through sites i realise that the BBC have released an new Trailer for The Waters Of Mars.

YAY!!! Much bouncing, as well a new Doctor Who trailer is always a reason for me to get excited




I dare you not to grin, when he says "well I don't hear anyone knocking, Do you?

Now I had watched the trailer 4-5 times, all with a HUGE feck off grin on my face, feeling oh so slightly great about my self, when i discovered something else

The trailer for The end of time.

The very LAST David Tennant Doctor Who story. It was shown last week at Comic-Con.

It has a squeeeeee factor of 100, please be seated when watching.



Love that collective audience squeeee at the end... I know how they felt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment