Saturday, February 20, 2010

Internet Slang for the English Gentlemen

Share

hah!

I found your last comment humorous, good sir!

hahaha

My jubilant utterance could be heard in the next room!

lol - laugh out loud

I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion.

rofl - rolling on floor laughing

I dare say I fell onto the ground, and proceeded to roll about as if I were swine of some sort.

lmao - laughing my ass off

I laughed so intensely that my buttocks nearly disconnected from my flesh.

pmsl - pissed myself laughing

My guttural emission of joy caused me to urinate my trousers.

w/e - whatever

Right. Would you like some tea?

stfu - shut the fuck up

If you were drinking tea right now, you would not be speaking.

gtfo - get the fuck out

I must request that you depart hastily.

tits or gtfo - tits or get the fuck out

Madam, I ask that you reveal your bosom to me, for if you do not, I must request that you depart hastily.

afk - away from keyboard

I will be absent from this typing device for the time being.

rtfm - read the fucking manual

Jeeves, would you please look over these instructions?

milf - mother I’d like to fuck

Even though that gentlewoman has bared offspring, I cannot deny that I still have the desire to fornicate with her.

smd - suck my dick

Would you be so kind as to fellate my little Englishman?

ftw - for the win

Victory!

ftl - for the lose

Defeat? I do not believe that is so. We have clearly planted the flag of our nation. Do you not see the flag? Victory!

roflwaffles

roflcrumpets

mofo - mother fucker

You have coital relations with your mother, sir! I suspect you to be royalty and I humbly bow at your feet.

omgwtfbbq - oh my god, what the fuck, barbecue

Great deity in heaven, what in the queen’s name is that? That makes less sense than an outdoor cooking apparatus.

Full List here

0 comments:

Post a Comment