Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boldly going....

Share
Ok... this may contain a spoiler...


I LOVED the new Star Trek film, it was one of the best summer films i have seen in well over 10yrs, it is probably one of the best Sci Fi films and it is DEFINITELY the best Star Trek film (which i kinda find hard to say as I really like Wrath of Khan)

It was shiny fancy and new, you dont have to be a fan of anything of previous trek to enjoy this. It is almost standalone in its nature.

However... I have a huge major issue with it and I'm finding in the last 24hrs that is SLOWLY eroding my enjoyment of the film.

Simply put...it Canon

The didnt have little tweaks an anomalies

THEY FUCKING PISSED ALL OVER IT!!!!

and THAT is what is pissing me off. I need to find an outraged fanboy to be pissed off with.


*"THAT" has been used to as a spoiler concealer

0 comments:

Post a Comment